Our mission is to oversee and protect human rights, defending public interests of our advocates in their highest professional performance and relentless fight for valid legal services.
- Present the public interests of our advocates and protecting their social and professional interests,
- Oversee the legal practices of our advocates, uniting and organizing trainings, workshops on improving their professional expertise,
- Supervise advocates on ethics and disciplines,
- Assist advocates, law firms and legal council narionwide advocacy methodology,
- Collaborate with national and international advocacy and juridical organizations.
Main activities of the Association:
- Protect of rights our members and represent their public interests,
- Manage advocacy in Mongolia, and provide professional management,
- Support our members in social issues by improving work conditions,
- Develop professional skills of our members by organizing trainings and seminars,
- Provide information to members regarding the profession,
- Enhance the reputation of advocates in society,
- Establish and develop collaboration with other foreign advocacy associations